Wheatgrass is one of the healthiest substances on the earth and quickly gaining popularity for its tremendous health benefits. Health benefits of wheatgrass juice are so high that it's a must for you to include it in your regular diet. Wheatgrass is a nutrient-rich grass believed to provide numerous health benefits. Along with the natural wheatgrass there are many wheatgrass supplements available in the market in forms of tablets, capsules and liquid extracts. Wheatgrass juice is a fast and sure way to cleanse our bodies of environmental pollutants. Therefore, wheatgrass is a very effective natural cleanser that helps to detoxify the liver, eliminate toxic heavy metals from the bloodstream.
More about Wheatgrass: Wheatgrass Nutrients
Wheatgrass and Chlorophyll
Here are the major health benefits of wheatgrass and Wheatgrass Juice:
- An Energizer: Wheatgrass and wheatgrass juice increase the energy level. Drinking wheatgrass juice can make you refreshed and energized throughout the day.
- Builds Blood: Haemoglobin molecule in human blood and the chlorophyll molecule in wheatgrass are very similar. This similarity helps human body to transform chlorophyll into haemoglobin increasing the red blood cell count. Chlorophyll builds blood cells quickly and also normalizes the blood pressure. Thus it is very good to reduce anaemia.
- Detoxify: Wheatgrass has great cleansing capabilities. Because of wheatgrass is a great source of Vitamin, B, C, E and beta-carotene, it helps to destroy and eliminate the free radicals. Regular consumption of wheatgrass juice is great for detoxifying of the lymphatic system.
- Weight Loss: Complete nutrition in wheatgrass relieves your body of cravings resulting in the reduction of unnecessary over eating.
- Anti-Cancer: Wheatgrass works as powerful anti-cancer agent. Chlorophyll and beta-carotene in wheatgrass juice help to prevent cancer. According to a study by University of California, wheatgrass helps to reduce side effects during chemotherapy.
- Anti-inflammatory: The high alkalinity properties in wheatgrass are very good for the people suffering from inflammatory ailments, like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Good for Skin: Chlorophyll in wheatgrass is very good for the treatment of various skin diseases. For first and second-degree burns, the use of chlorophyll has been established as an outstanding aid. Chlorophyll also reduces the foul odour associated with burns.
- Eliminates Body And Breath Odours: Wheatgrass juice reduces body and breath odours. It is very effective to nutrilize the odour form physical exercise, menstrual odours, and also from food, beverages, tobacco etc.
- Body building: Amino acids are building blocks of protein. Wheatgrass juice contains high amount of amino acids that are great for body building.
- Immune system: Wheatgrass and wheatgrass juice, both are very good to build strong immune system.
- Anti-Bacteria: Wheatgrass creates an unfavourable environment for bacteria. Regular consumption of wheatgrass juice prevents bacterial growth.
- Mental Problems: Wheatgrass is very good to prevent any mental problems and Alzheimer's disease. Regular consumption will greatly help to prevent Alzheimer’s disease and any other mental problems.
Other Health Benefits:
Important Facts about Wheatgrass
| Related and Recommended|
18 Points Health Benefits of Celery
Recent studies have shown us that celery is just not another vegetable but it contains high amounts of therapeutic properties. It is basically an herb that provides us many health benefits. Celery is a strong source of many important flavonoids and anti-oxidants. In Indian traditional medicine Ayurveda, celery plays very important role to cure many disease including cold, flu and indigestion. Recent research showed, celery is a wonderful source of anti-inflammatory properties as well...