Beautiful hair is one of the most coveted assets for a woman for enhancing her beauty parameters. Who would not like to have the beautiful hair that bounces with health and shine? But unfortunately very few are blessed with a really healthy and beautiful hair. But worry not! The good news is you do not have to blow big bucks in the beauty parlours to get lustrous hair. You can get it cheaply using ingredients easily available in your household. Mentioned below are some tips for getting silky and healthy hair using home remedies.
- You can massage your hair with almond oil prior to washing it. Massaging your hair with almond oil can do wonders for your hair, making it softer. Massaging fosters blood circulation resulting in surprisingly beautiful and strong hair.
- Mix 4 spoons of olive oil with 2 eggs and apply this pack on your hair. Wash off after 20 minutes. Afterwards, revel in the gloss of your silky and soft hair in a jiffy!
- Try aroma oils for massaging your hair once a week. These oils promote soft and silky hair.
- Apply warm coconut oil at bedtime and wash off in the morning .Coconut oil works a great deal in softening and conditioning your hair.
- Use the mix of banana pulp, eggs, avocado to combat dryness and frizz of your hair. Banana alone when mixed with milk/curd/honey is a great conditioner.
- Mix amla (Indian Gooseberry), shikakai (Acacia Concinna), henna and curd to make a paste for conditioning your hair. This pack really aids in giving shine and volume to your hair naturally.
- You can rub hibiscus flower on your hair. Soak hibiscus flower in water and use this water prior to washing your hair. The paste of hibiscus plant is also very beneficial to your hair. Apply this paste and leave it for 15-20 minutes before washing off.
- Make it a point to mix aloe vera gel in your regular shampoo to give your hair a natural lustre.
- Mixing Vitamin E capsules or cod liver oil capsules in your regular hair oil you use for massaging will impart amazingly soft and silky hair naturally.
- Apply boiled apple pulp or apple juice on your hair prior to washing it.
- It is of utmost importance to trim your hair after 3-4 months to avoid split ends and make the texture of your hair good.
- Mayonnaise is a boon to your hair. Use mayonnaise on the root of hair and rub gently. Keep it for 30 minutes.
- You can use mayonnaise with 2 spoons of warm avocado to get very soft and shiny effect. For best results, leave this pack on for 3 hours before washing it off.
- You can use 1/2 cup of milk with one spoon of honey to condition your hair. Massage this magic pack on your hair for 30 minutes.
- You can use beer with egg white to give full protection and softness to hair. Use this home remedy after shampoo and rinse off after ten minutes with cold water.
- Use beer or diluted vinegar as a last rinse to get silky and shiny hair naturally.
- You can use a whole egg alone for imparting shine and softness to your tresses.
- Use the mix of mustard oil, curd and lemon on your hair. Leave on for 30 minutes.
- Mashed papaya is also very good home remedy for your hair. Apply and leave the mashed papaya with curd on your hair for 30 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Slather the mix of 1 cup of fuller’s earth, 1egg white and few spoons of rice flour on your hair. Leave on for ½ hour. Comb out your hair while daubing this pack on your hair. Your hair will be straighter too, apart from becoming soft and silky naturally.
- Whisk one spoon of cream with half cup of milk well. Leave this pack on your shampooed hair for 15 minutes before rinsing off.
- Grind 1/2 cup of black gram with one spoon of fenugreek seeds. Before use, mix half cup of curd and leave for some time. Keep it on your hair for 2 hours. This hair pack replenishes your hair with protein. You will be stunned to get healthy and silky hair naturally.
- Boil amla, reetha (Sapindus), shikakai, and bhringraj (Eclipta Alba) in a container, in 200 ml of water. Boil till the water becomes lukewarm. Strain this mixture and use this water on your hair.
- Keep barley flour in one glass of water overnight. In the morning, use this mixture after straining this water, with coconut milk. Wash off with fresh water. Use this home remedy twice a week.
- Soak up amla and fenugreek seeds overnight. Grind them together and use this mix as a shampoo. This home remedy will make your hair smooth and healthy.
- Massage you hair with olive, almond or coconut oil and wrap warm towel around you head after using any of these oils so that oil penetrates into scalp well.
- Beat one egg and mix it with one cup of salt, one spoon of olive oil, one spoon of lemon juice. Massage on the hair for 5 minutes and wash off.
- Use coconut oil/mustard oil with camphor on your hair to combat dryness and dandruff of your hair. Wash off after one hour.
- Apply gram flour mixed with milk for washing your hair to ensure silky and thick hair naturally.
- Rub lemon juice on your wet hair and massage well for few minutes. Rinse off to get silky and healthy hair instantly.
- Use 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar with one gallon of water. Afterwards, Wash off the hair with a shampoo.
- Massage your hair with the mixture of aloe vera gel and honey. Wash off after 5-10 minutes.
- Massaging with jojoba oil mixed with honey ensures healthy and silky hair.
- Mix 1 spoon of apple cider vinegar with 2 spoons of olive oil and 3 eggs, in a bowl .Slather this mix on your hair to give a moisture boost to your dull and lacklustre hair. Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse with water.
- Brew one cup of strong espresso and let it cool down. Apply and leave it on your hair for 20 minutes to get silky and healthy hair.
- Massage your hair with butter for 5 minutes and keep it for 30 minutes before washing off.
- You can try the mix of shea butter, avocado, vinegar, jojoba oil/coconut oil/olive oil to treat dry and dull hair naturally.
- Use 2 spoons of castor oil with one spoon of glycerin and one egg white. Leave on for 7 minutes before washing it off.
- Use freshly brewed tea with water as a last rinse to get silky and shiny hair.
- Go easy on harmful chemical treatments, hair colors, and ironing. Ensure that you take a healthy diet rich in protein and a lot of water for having silky and healthy hair.
Now that you have learnt many natural ways to get silky and healthy hair, why not try them for making your locks shiny? Follow these tips to dress up your hair in silk. I am sure that your crowning glory will be your proudest possession, then.
Miracle Hair Regrowth Manual
This Hair Regrowth Manual Was Written By A Japanese Hair Loss Consultant, Hiroko Kobayashi, Who Has Helped More Than Three Thousand People At Her Institute Stop Their Hair Loss And Regrow Their Lost Hair.
| Related and Recommended|
Herbs for Hair: Five Wonderful Herbs for Healthy and Beautiful Hair
Get more natural remedies and tips for maintaining your hair. Know about the herbs that can make your hair healthy and beautiful. The aim of this article is on five specific points that can be very useful to get healthy and well nourished hair. In this article you're going to find out the five outstanding herbs which are an absolutely gift for the healthy hair....
Read Full Article